COMPANY PROFILE -Jin Jiang International Hotels
Business Sector :Hospitality
Operating Geography :China, Asia
About Jin Jiang International Hotels :Jin Jiang International Hotels, a public company, is the most significant hotel group in China. It was established in 1995 under the name Jin Jiang International Company. Headquarters of the company are located in Shanghai. It has more than 380 hotels with a room inventory of over 36,000 hotel rooms spread across 79 cities in China. It has more than 10,001 employees as of 2016.
Jin Jiang International Hotels Revenue :RMB 17013mn (2016)
Competitive Analysis of Jin Jiang International Hotels
|1. Well established in China|
2. Each hotel with unique style and culture
3. Purchasing other hotel groups
4. Jin Jiang trip APP
5. Effective strategy for communication
6. Excel in hosting guests
|1. Can focus more on details
2. High investment in research and development
|1. Potential into a robust international market|
2. Can introduce new products and services
|1. Global and regional competitors
2. Increase in the cost of labor
- with PayPal
- with Debit/Credit card
Detailed SWOT Analysis of Jin Jiang International Hotels
1. Well established in China: It is luxury hotel present in Shanghai, China since 1929. It is renovated twice in 1998 and 2004. The group consists of 36,000 rooms spread across 79 cities in China. It has a portfolio of operating four and five-star hotels. Overall, it owns the total of 3,090 hotels in 61 countries globally and has a room inventory excess of 374,000. And overall, is growing at a decent rate.
2. Each hotel with unique style and culture: Each hotel is an excellent reflection of the unique style and culture of its destination. Each hotel is familiar with the consumers’ cultural background, preferences, trends, and habits. Customers are also loyal on their part.
3. Purchasing other hotel groups: It is rapidly growing and strengthens itself. It is buying few different categories for expansion. Recently, it bought Louvre Hotels, Plateno groups, and Vienna Hotels. Similar more purchases will contribute positively to the growth of the company and will help in the future aspect as well.
4. Jin Jiang Trip APP: By keeping progress toward the online segment in mind, the hotel launched its app. It is a brand new marketing platform for marketing that not only offers reservation services for nearly 5000 hotels of more than 20 brands subordinated to three renowned hotel groups. It has entirely upgraded online booking and membership services including hotels, travel, and taxi, etc.
5. An effective strategy for communication: It always maintains a clear communication strategy. It has good communication effect. There are various media channels, being utilized by the company appropriately and hence got an award for Best Communication Strategy in 2016.
6. Excel in hosting guests: This place is not only about serving food and accommodations to the guests but integrates it with social life, entertainment, recreation, and business. They are transforming into smart hotels to meet individual needs and complicated demand from customers in technology, services, and operations.
1. Can focus more on details: This is a very luxury hotel. But they can focus more on the minute details. Breakfast they provide is western style. Being a Chinese hotel, sometimes guests expect it to be a bit more Chinese. Some of the walls of the hotel are tainted. Can improve these things.
2. High investment in research and development: They are investing a lot of money in research and development of the company. It is up to a limit. After that, it is like outflow is more than inflow. Hence, the company must go through it again.
1. Potential into the strong international market: It is present in China. It can expand its root overseas. Can enter into other strong global markets which will give the company a golden opportunity. Like Jin Jiang can target the market of India or Australia.
2. Can introduce new products and services: The hotel group can in itself add some more products and services for expansion in future like a spa. It will automatically increases the customer footfalls rather than other hotels in the market.
The unpublished sections of the entire SWOT analysis is available in the 'Complete Report' on purchase.
- with PayPal
- with Debit/Credit card
Check Out Analysis of Other Relevant Companies
TABLE OF CONTENTS
DELIVERY AND FORMAT
WHY CHOOSE US?
How to Reference This Page?
You can use the following in your reference section in order to give credit to the source. For different referencing styles and detailed guidelines, please click here.
Jin Jiang International Hotels SWOT & PESTLE Analysis - SWOT & PESTLE.COM
SWOT & PESTLE.com (2020). Jin Jiang International Hotels SWOT & PESTLE Analysis - SWOT & PESTLE.com. [online] Available at: https://www.swotandpestle.com/jin-jiang-international-hotels/ [Accessed 05 Dec, 2020].
In-text: (SWOT & PESTLE.com, 2020)
Copyrights and Disclaimer
Jin Jiang International Hotels SWOT and PESTLE analysis has been conducted by Astha Sharma and reviewed by senior analysts from Barakaat Consulting.