Find below a list of FAQs for reference.
Our reports offer SWOT and PESTLE analysis for various organizations across the globe. SWOT and PESTLE analysis are the most widely used and basic strategy models used in organizational and market research. Apart from SWOT and PESTLE analysis we also entertain requests for Value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Analysis, Segment-Target and Positioning Analysis and others as part of our custom research request. You can place a custom research request with us by clicking here.
We specialize in almost all the industries which exist, however due to constraints in resources and time we have covered the following currently on the website. But rest assured if you have any requirements beyond the currently covered industries or organizations on this website, you can place an order for a custom report with us detailing out your requirement.
Order a custom report here.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Banking & Financial services
- Consumer electronics
- Engineering & Capital goods
- Fashion & Lifestyle
- Information technology
- Insurance & Healthcare
- Media & Entertainment
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Restaurants & Food
- Sports goods
- Travel tourism & Hospitality
You can also check out the entire range here.
- Panel of experts: Our analysis reports are prepared by an expert team of qualified analysts who are proven mavens in this field with rich industry experience across sectors.
- Process: At SWOT & PESTLE.com we follow streamlined processes to scout data, study trends, behaviors and quantify them to produce tangible information that will help drive your research and power grow your business. The reports undergo stringent quality checks at various levels to ensure that you get information which is both consistent and reliable.
- Research you can trust: We offer insightful research across a wide spectrum of business functions. Information is extracted from company websites and authentic third party publications from the public domain. Reports also express the views, perspectives and derivations of our research team.
- Economy of price: Our pricing is very nominal and be rest assured that you cannot get this detailed and insightful research at matched prices.
- Client satisfaction: Client delight lies at the heart of our every effort to produce insightful research and this is done through an undying innovative spirit coupled with a constant endeavor to challenge and outperform ourselves.
- Crisp and compact: Our reports are so designed to give necessary and to-the-point information. You will not find any redundant exaggerations, perfunctory or non-relevant inclusions which are most favorably and conveniently used by many market vendors today to lengthen the reports for making them attractive for selling. The pivotal focus is on offering unbiased and sincere SWOT and PESTLE analysis of the organization of concern alone.
As a leading strategy research portal we invest deep to produce imperial quality reports that can help corporate professionals, academicians and students take their research forward and set a benchmark for high standard business research. The cost for reports has been kept minimal to just cover our operational and maintenance costs although the mission is not to reap monetary benefits. We look forward to your support.
SWOT & PESTLE.com is a leading strategy research portal covering detailed Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT) and Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental (PESTLE) analysis of leading industry sectors and organizations across the globe. Our full and comprehensive collection on SWOT and PESTLE has been conducted by our team of professional analysts consisting of MBA’s, CFA’s and industry experts. Our analysis has helped businesses, researchers and scholars with valuable insights to make strategic decisions and take their research forward.
However, usage of the material on this website is governed by terms stated in our terms and conditions and disclaimer.
SWOT & PESTLE.com is the property of Barakaat Consulting, an Ezzy IT and Business Consulting venture.
Our analysis reports are prepared by an expert team of qualified analysts who are proven mavens in this field with rich industry experience across sectors. Our research reports are prepared by a qualified team consisting of MBA’s, CFA’s and Economic Graduates.
Majority of the reports are priced nominally in the range of $9 to $21. However, some reports which involve greater degree of research are priced slightly higher.
The ‘Summary Report’ consists of SWOT and PESTLE table contents only. In case user wants the complete report, it must be purchased via the website or email sent to his registered address. These reports are downloadable for free from the website. However usage of their content is governed by terms and conditions and disclaimer.
The ‘Complete Report’ consists of the complete SWOT and PESTLE analysis that includes the table along with the detailed descriptions of each point.
These reports are paid reports and are delivered in pdf format via email after confirmation of payment receipt.
The complete report includes the following:
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business sector
1.3 Operating Geography
2. SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT analysis table in a nutshell
2.2 Complete SWOT Analysis
3. PESTLE Analysis
3.1 PESTLE analysis table in a nutshell
3.2 Complete PESTLE Analysis
SWOT& PESTLE.com caters to client request for customized reports.
If you are looking for a report which is not covered on the website or you need anything specific apart from SWOT and PESTLE analysis viz. Value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Analysis, Segment-Target and Positioning Analysis and others, we entertain these requests as part of our custom research request. You can place a custom research request with us by clicking here.
We shall revert back with the quote and the timelines.
Yes, you can avail a sample report by downloading it for free by clicking on the button as shown in this image. It is available beside the Buy button on each report page.
Currently, we facilitate payments via Paypal. So, if you have a Paypal account, you can purchase our reports via any method like Direct transfer, e-cheques, invoice and many more that PayPal supports.
You can buy our reports even if you do not have a PayPal account. PayPal account is NOT mandatory for buying our reports.
When you click on BUY NOW button, you are redirected to a page with the below screenshot. You can pay via any valid internationally accepted Debit or Credit card.
Additionally you can request us to send you an invoice at a preferred id which you can share at firstname.lastname@example.org