COMPANY PROFILE -GPT Group
Business Sector :Construction and Realty, Real Estate Investment Trust
Operating Geography :Australia
About GPT Group :GPT Group is one of the Australia’s largest groups with diversified interests in Fund Management, high quality Office & Logistic property and retail. The company operates mostly in Australia. It is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. Most praised real estate like Australian Square, Sydney, Melbourne Central and Highpoint Shopping Centre in Melbourne and MLC centre in Sydney are managed by the Group. The group got listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in 1971 & today has an evaluation of more than $7 billion. GPT group owns & manages 32 high quality logistic & business parks assets across Australia’s Eastern seaboard.
GPT Group Revenue :AU $1.153 billion (Net Profit) - FY16
Competitive Analysis of GPT Group
|1. Diversified group mitigates business risk|
2. Sustainability & environment friendly business outlook
|1. Longer re-let vacant space time|
|1. Bank on sustainability outlook||1. Government regulations
2. Threat of real estate bubble
- with PayPal
- with Debit/Credit card
Detailed SWOT Analysis of GPT Group
1) Diversified Group mitigates Business Risk: Although GPT is basically a property group but it not just own real estate. It is also into development of real estate in a range of markets and sectors. This mitigates business risk on the whole. It is one of the Australia's biggest groups with broadened interests in Fund Management, astounding Office & Logistic property and retail & prime shopping resources.
• Retail: A key highlight of GPT's retail portfolio is the high calibre of the advantages, which appeals to both retailers and clients. This has been proved by the abnormal state of inhabitancy at 99.5% and low level of unfulfilled obligations which supports the wage execution of the portfolio.
• Office: The group’s office portfolio is one of the most astounding quality portfolios amongst its associates. The Group has the most notable Premium and A Grade office resources out of the ASX-recorded AREIT division. The workplace range is supported by a solid weighted normal lease term of 6.3 years, inhabitancy levels of 93.9% and a normal capital rate of 6.41%.
• Logistics: Situated in Australia's major mechanical and business park regions of focal and western Sydney, south Brisbane and western Melbourne, GPT's has logistics resources under administration of $1.6 billion. The logistics portfolio gave a Total Portfolio Return of 12.7% for 2014, backed by a high inhabitancy level of 95.3% and a since quite a while ago weighted normal lease of 6.2 years.
• Fund Management: The Group's Funds Management stage gives GPT an essential wellspring of pay through trusts administration, property administration and advancement administration charges. Moreover, the stage gives GPT financial specialists access to a relentless wage stream through a huge co-interest in the Group's Funds Management stage. GPT's Funds Management stage incorporates the $5.3 billion GPT Wholesale Office Fund (GWOF), the $3.8 billion GPT Wholesale Shopping Centre Fund (GWSCF), dispatched in March 2007 and the $376 million ASX recorded GPT Metro Office Fund (GMF), dispatched in October 2014.
Thus, having a diversified profile as an organization or a group helps GPT Group mitigate financial risks.
2) Sustainability & Environmental friendly business outlook: GPT Group has coordinated supportability all through its corporate system and perceives that its representatives are basic to actualizing maintainability rehearses into the organization's regular operations. Key to its supportability endeavours is the nature of its partner connections, mostly the groups in which it owns property, and arranging ahead for potential ecological dangers and effects. These regions have a major effect on the benefit estimation of its land portfolio. GPT's exceptional supportability execution is generally determined by its endeavours to retrofit its properties to enhance their vitality and water effectiveness – the dominant part of its portfolio has been checked by National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) appraisals – and its cooperation in the Australian Energy Efficiency Opportunities Program. In addition, its 'Imparted Value' methodology concentrates on the ranges of social consideration, employability and sound living. These last three centre zones stretch out from the workforce to the group in which GPT works and are sought after through a few nearby and national enterprises.
- with PayPal
- with Debit/Credit card
Check Out Analysis of Other Relevant Companies
TABLE OF CONTENTS
DELIVERY AND FORMAT
WHY CHOOSE US?
How to Reference This Page?
You can use the following in your reference section in order to give credit to the source. For different referencing styles and detailed guidelines, please click here.
GPT Group SWOT & PESTLE Analysis - SWOT & PESTLE.COM
SWOT & PESTLE.com (2020). GPT Group SWOT & PESTLE Analysis - SWOT & PESTLE.com. [online] Available at: https://www.swotandpestle.com/gpt-group/ [Accessed 23 Feb, 2020].
In-text: (SWOT & PESTLE.com, 2020)